The World’s Best Kept Copywriting Secrets – Bob Bly
The World’s Best-Kept Copywriting Secrets – Read The eBook Tonight…and Wake Up Tomorrow Morning Writing “Killer Copy” That Doubles or Triples Your Response Rates
My name is Bob Bly, and McGraw-Hill calls me “America’s top copywriter.” I’ve been a copywriter for more than a quarter of a century, and a full-time freelance copywriter since 1982.
You’ve probably read promotions I’ve written for Phillips Publishing, Boardroom, Agora, Nightingale-Conant, Kiplinger, Forbes, IBM, and dozens of other clients.
Or maybe you’ve seen The Copywriter’s Handbook or one of the more than 90 other books I’ve written.
When you’ve been around as long as I have, you get a good feel for which of the copywriting programs out there are the real deal … and which are over-hyped crap.
You also get to know the top copywriting gurus on a first-name basis. I am proud to call many of them colleagues, and even friends.
When you have friends, you can ask them for favors … and that’s exactly what my editor David Schaible and I have done.
I went to my copywriting connections, and asked them, “What’s your single strongest copywriting tip I could share with my readers?”
Of these copy wizards, 30 answered – sending me their strongest copywriting secret … absolutely terrific stuff!
David and I have edited and collected more than four dozen of these power-packed copywriting methods in our ebook, The World’s Best-Kept Copywriting Secrets.
Here’s just a sampling of the incredibly potent copywriting methods you’ll find in The World’s Best-Kept Copywriting Secrets …
- How the great Ted Nicholas added an extra $2 million profit on a single mailing. It’s on page 78.
- Rosser Reeves’ “lost” 3-part formula for writing a winning Unique Selling Proposition or “USP.” Page 3.
- Opera singer’s communication secret can make you a better copywriter. Page 49.
- The world’s most powerful tool for making sure every headline you write is a winner: the secret of the 4 U’s. Page 22.
- 7 steps to getting past “writer’s block,” regaining your momentum, and writing great copy in time to meet even the tightest deadline. Page 33.
- Multiplying your copy’s power with the “So what?” test. Page 21.
- Generate more sales leads with surveys by following this proven format. Page 41.
- How to create powerful headlines – in just 10 minutes – with your “reptilian brain.” Page 5.
- How to get your client to practically write the copy for you: extracting pearls from other people’s brains with the art of interviewing. Page 37.
- Transform your guarantee from a risky liability into a sales-producing asset. Page 90.
- Get the media to close more sales for you – for free – than your paid advertising alone could ever do. Page 98.
- How to take your copywriting to the next level by doing this one simple thing each evening instead of watching television. Page 101.
- How Jerry Seinfeld’s comedy formula can help you close more and bigger sales, more often. Page 96.
- David Deutsch’s 7 time-tested ways to make more compelling, order-boosting guarantees in your copy. Page 90.
- Marketing secrets of the world’s greatest thinkers. Page 107.
- And so much more…
Name of Course: The World’s Best Kept Copywriting Secrets | Release Date: 2022
Sale Page: https://www.bestkeptcopywritingsecrets.com/
Author Price: $39 | Our Price: $11.95
Delivery Method: Free Download (Mega)
Contact us via email [email protected] if you want to pay with PayPal & Credit Card
Or click the button link below to pay with Crypto
You will get the download immediately after payment success!