The MissionFX Full Program - Trading made simple. Everything you need to know from start to finish is covered in the training videos, whether you are brand new to forex, or an experienced trader broadening your knowledge.
All the information in the course is structured step by step from the ground up, with a focus on simplicity. There are no complex or confusing "advanced" trading topics. I just teach specifically what you need to do in order to get and maintain consistent profitability. This consists of just doing the core, basic & fundamental things very well in a consistent way. That's all there is to it.
You get my start to finish, basics to advanced online forex trading course to help get you profitable, access to the students group chat where I trade live on a daily basis, and 1-1 mentorship from me after you complete the course!
You’ll be able to message me with any questions you had about the program so that I can make sure you understood everything properly.
The MissionFX Full Program starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course – you decide when you start and when you finish.
What's inside The MissionFX Full Program
- Welcome to MissionFX
- An Introduction to Forex Trading
- Trading Platforms
- How to Use Metatrader 4 (MT4)
- How to Use Tradingview
- Price in Points (pips)
- Lot Size
- What lot size should you use?
Risk Management 2.0
- The Reason You Will Fail If You Do Not Control Risk
- The Reason Keeping Things Simple is the Only Way to Go
- Market Structure (38:12)
- How to Draw Horizontal Support/Resistance Levels
- How to Identify Trends and Draw Trendlines
Entering the Market
- The 3 Components You Need for Every Trade You Take
- Breaks & Retests of Horizontal Levels
- Exactly What to Look For When Price is Retesting a Horizontal/Diagonal Level
- How Far Back do You Scroll on the Charts to Look for Levels?
- How Do You Manage Your Trades After You Place Them?
- How Economic News Events Impact Your Trading
- Keeping a Journal of Your Trades
- Taxes in Trading
- The Blueprint
- Problem Solving
- Priorities and Distractions
- Keeping a Clear Mind with Meditation
You’re finished with the program. What now?
- The Next Steps
- 1-1 Mentorship Guidelines
- Selecting a Broker and Starting a Demo Account
- The Two Month Demo Practice Period
- Access the MFX Discord Students Group Chat (ONLY join AFTER completing the program)
Continuing Education Through the Demo Period
- A Dynamic Way of Extending Targets and Using Breakeven Stop Losses in Order to Increase Profitability