Safe and Strong: The Definitive Guide To Private Blog Networks
Safe and Strong: The Definitive Guide To Private Blog Networks – It’s Time To Finally Set The Record Straight on PBNs
Warning: This is not for rookie SEOs. PBNs can seriously supercharge your SEO efforts–but if you don’t know what you’re doing then you do real damage to your site and your reputation. Read on if you want to learn more about the power of PBNs
The use of private blog networks (PBNs) is one of the biggest debates in the SEO community. The truth is that there’s *only* a downside if you don’t know what you’re doing and sadly, most people don’t.
What Are PBNs & Why Would You Want To Use Them?
A private blog network is a network of blogs you control that is made for the sole purpose of ranking websites in Google to make you money.
However, there are different ways to build and use them depending on the:
PBNs are most often used to rank affiliate websites in English or for highly competitive, high Cost Per Click (CPC) keywords in other languages.
There are other uses as well and I teach all of them in this course and its bonuses
Why Do You NEED Safe & Strong: The Definitive Guide To Private Blog Networks?
Any self-respecting SEO should have an up to date understanding of PBNs. Even if you don’t plan to use them, you need to at least know what you’re up against in the battle of the SERPs.
Private blog networks have been a staple for the SEO industry for at least the last decade.
They’ve been used to:
- Rank sites that make over one million dollars per month
- Dominate the local search of entire cities
- Downrank competitors and give sites a truly unfair (but powerful) advantage
- PBNs are in the SEO industry to stay, and they’re only going to get even more powerful as time marches on, which makes:
Domains become more scarce. It’s getting harder and harder to come up with unique, sensible, highly relevant domain names.
Links become more expensive. The cost of a decent back linking campaign is now starting to cost so much that you’ll spend 10x more trying to rank your site “organically” than by trying these methods. Sites get even stingier linking to other sites. Even if your content is highly relevant, Google has intimidated site owners out the giving even earned links.
If you aren’t doing SEO with PBNs, you’re running a sprint with one leg cut off.
What You Learn In Safe and Strong: The Definitive Guide To Private Blog Networks
When I say it’s the definitive guide to PBNs, I mean it! Everything that you will ever need when it comes to building your network is covered.
- A Complete Introduction To Private Blog Networks
- Domain Forensics: Analyzing Potential Domains & How To Avoid Bad Buys
- PBN Domain Divesting – A COMPLETE Domaining Guide (Expired & Aged)
- How To Get Cheap, Premium Hosting For Your Network
- Using CDNs Properly To Further Diversify Your Network
- Secure Anti-Footprint PBN Setups (Dozens of Known Footprints Covered & A Checklist So You NEVER Miss One)
- The Safe Guide To PBN Posting & Links
- PBN Management & Stabilization For 2020 & Beyond
- How To Grow Your PBNs, Build New Links To Them & Increase Their Strength
- Foreign PBNs, How They Differ From English Language PBNs & How To Set Yours Up For Success
- How To Safely Test Your PBNs To See The Link Strength & Effectiveness
As well as a ton of other golden nuggets throughout to make sure your knowledge about and ability to use PBNs is complete.
PLUS this 12 module course comes with 2 FREE bonuses.
Name of Course: Safe and Strong: The Definitive Guide To Private Blog Networks
Release Date: 2020
Author Price: $199
Our Price: $20
Delivery Method: Free Download (Mega)
You will get the download immediately after payment success !