Piloting AI for Marketers Series – Drive Productivity, Creativity, and Performance with Artificial Intelligence
How do you get started with AI?
The short answer is quick-win pilot projects with narrowly defined use cases and high probabilities of success.
From audience targeting, to content strategy, to SEO, media buying, writing, design, and forecasting conversions and churn, hundreds of activities marketers perform every day are being intelligently automated by smarter technologies.
At the same time, AI enables businesses to deliver the personalization and experiences that consumers expect, while enhancing creativity, innovation, and decision making.
Don’t wait for the marketing world to get smarter around you. Now is the time to understand and pilot AI in your company.
Your AI Learning Path
Piloting AI for Marketers is a collection of on-demand courses designed as a step-by-step learning path for beginners at all levels, from interns to CMOs.
Paul Roetzer, Marketing AI Institute founder and CEO, and Mike Kaput, Marketing AI Institute chief content officer, take you on a journey that includes an overview of the basics of AI and how it works; deep dives into practical frameworks to get started; and dozens of sample use cases and AI vendors that will accelerate your adoption and success.
The series includes almost 8 hours of content, complete with on-demand short courses, video lessons, quizzes, downloadable resources, final exam, and a professional certificate upon completion.
What You’ll Learn Inside Piloting AI for Marketers Series:
- Basic definitions and applications of AI.
- Tips to identify AI use cases.
- Processes to prioritize quick-win pilot projects.
- Steps to solve marketing challenges more efficiently.
- Frameworks to assess and buy AI technologies.
- Case studies of brands building smarter businesses with AI.
- Resources to gain executive support for AI initiatives.
- Strategies to launch pilot programs with confidence.
- Guidance to advance your career, and your team.
|Name of Course:||Paul Roetzer – Piloting AI for Marketers Series|
|File Size:||4.19 GB|
|Delivery Method:||Free Download (cloud drive)|
There are no reviews yet.