Introduction To Animation By Tom Bancroft
Introduction To Animation – Disney veteran, Tom Bancroft, simplifies the process of animating your artwork in a fun way that’s easy to follow along!
Have you ever dreamed of animating your artwork and seeing your characters take on a life of their own?
For many unfortunately, this dream remains just that: a dream. Starting out in the world of animation can seem very daunting and understandably so! Where does one begin!?
While animation can be complex with many different factors to take into account, don’t despair! You now have an excellent instructor with years of experience under his belt to guide you through the learning process. Disney veteran, Tom Bancroft, will simplify the essential principles in a way that is easy to grasp and apply. Once you are done with this course, you’ll have the confidence to start practicing your newfound skills right away!
Discover for yourself that “there is no better reward than seeing your artwork come alive before your very eyes” (as Tom says)! Ready to jump in?
Note: This course uses 2D Animation, however the principles also apply to CG (3D) Animation and Stop Motion (Puppet) Animation.
What you’ll learn inside Introduction To Animation
- Learn to think like a master Disney animator, by planning your animation in advance
- Discover Tom Bancroft’s thought process for developing an action scene
- Get to know the 12 Principles of Animation and examples of each
- What are the various types of animation and important animation terms
- Find out the difference between sketching and drawing
- Master the ‘BIG THREE’ Animation Concepts: Timing, Spacing and Squash & Stretch
Who is Introduction To Animation for
- Artists who are starting out in animation and want to learn the basics (some drawing experience required)
- Animators who would like to brush up on the essentials and learn the process from an industry veteran
- Some previous art experience needed
- Animation software, such as TV Paint Software (used by course instructor), Pencil2D (Free) or something else
Tom Bancroft – Animator & Character Designer
Tom Bancroft has more than 25 years of experience in the animation industry, much of which was for Walt Disney Feature animation where he was an animator on four animated shorts and eight feature films of which Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, Aladdin, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Brother Bear were part of the list. He has been nominated for Annie and Rueben division awards, spoken at the Kennedy Center, and awarded an entry into the Chicago Children’s Film Festival.
Name of Course: Introduction To Animation By Tom Bancroft | Release Date: 2021
Author Price: $199 | Our Price: $10
Delivery Method: Free Download (Mega)
Contact us via email [email protected] if you want to pay with PayPal & Credit Card
Or click the button link below to pay with Crypto
You will get the download immediately after payment success !