Instagram Photography for Product based Business Owners
Instagram Photography for Product based Business Owners – Want to take branded photos of your products to make your business shine on Instagram? If so, this is the course for you!
In this class, you will understand how to take branded photos of your product for Instagram. You will learn how to tell a story in every photo to have high engagement and build a relationship with your audience.
In this saturated market, it is crucial to stand out. Taking high-quality photos of your products will help your business stand out and make your products shine.
I am Prachi Singh, a small business owner, just like you, and I want to help you understand photography without getting overwhelmed.
Who is this course for:
If you are a product-based business owner, a maker, or an artist, this class is for you. No prior photography knowledge is needed.
This is what you will learn in this course:
- How to find inspiration to take amazing photos and have a brand that shines
- What props and background can you use to make your product look good and help you tell a story in the photo.
- How does the camera work, and how to use the camera to take amazing photos
- You will understand circular and triangular compositions that will help you tell a story in your photo. (There is a bonus composition too in this course)
- You will understand how to edit your photos to make your product look good and create a vibe in your photos.
- We will use Adobe Camera Raw, a plug-in of Adobe Photoshop, to edit your photos. You can use any other software since the settings in all editing software are similar.
By the end of the course, you will be confident to take amazing shots of your products.
Meet Your Teacher – Prachi Singh
I started my photography journey when I opened my shop. Photography can help you show how pretty your products are!
You can do more than just showing your product in photography. You can tell a story, show the texture of your product, show it in use and increase the perceived value of your products.
When you start out, photography can seem so intimidating.
That is why I made a course, “Instagram Photography for Product-based Business Owners”.
I teach all concepts in the a digestable and simple way.
Photography can be a creative outlet for you when you don’t feel hinged by certain rules. I give you permission to play around and have fun while taking photos.