From Zero Idea To 7 Figure Acquisitions
From Zero Idea To 7 Figure Acquisitions – A Step-By-Step Training Program on Buying a 7-Figure Business with Stable Cashflow with NONE of your Own Money…
Jason is an active acquisition entrepreneur who bought two companies worth in 15 months
Jason’s trusted associate deeply understands the M&A process will try to give you as much advice as possible in 30 minutes. We want to provide real value to you specifically on this call. If we can’t help you or we aren’t a fit to work together in the future, we’ll certainly direct you to someone who can better help you.
What Makes Jason’s Program Different From All the Rest?
Notably, From Zero Idea To 7 Figure Acquisitions has two key differences from ALL the rest:
We Show You How To Build an M&A Deal Team That Will:
… save you a ton of time (our process is very quick, as it should be). You aren’t looking to get married. You are looking for effective people who can do a job, nothing else.… prevent you from having to pay unnecessary fees to people you can’t really trust.… save you from giving away more free founder’s equity than you need to (you do not want a traditional board of directors that sits around and twiddles their thumbs all day… that is why we call it a “M&A deal team”).
We Focus on Buying Companies That are Diamonds in the Rough and Cash Flow on Autopilot, Even if That Means Doing Slightly Fewer Deals:
Hardly anyone talks about this either. NO other program knows what I know on this topic. NONE.
Anyone can do a mediocre deal. But, this program is about getting rich, and mediocre deals won’t get you rich.
Every other program is just focused on getting deals done. This program focuses on getting deals done too, but we also focus on getting GREAT DEALS DONE… Deals that cash flow consistently and on autopilot.
From Zero Idea To 7 Figure Acquisitions Program Curriculum
- The Intro: Creating Wealth Through Buying Businesses
- Module 1: Everything You Need to Know About Picking an Industry and Creating a Bulletproof Investment Thesis So Your Growth Potential Isn’t Slowed or Unprofitable
- Module 2: Everything You Need to Know About How to Recruit a World-Class M&A Team Without Wasting a Ton of Time or Equity
- Module 3: Everything You Need to Know About Recruiting World-Class Accounting Representation So You Are Strongly Protected While Avoiding Exorbitant Fees (What Matters vs. BS)
- Module 4: Everything You Need to Know About Recruiting World-Class Legal Protection for Your First Transactions
- Module 5: Cultivate Endless Deal Flow in an Efficient Matter, Fluff & BS vs. What Works (Arguably the Most Important Thing)
- Module 6: Analyzing Investments, Business Valuation, and Performing Due-Diligence: What You Need to Know to be Successful (See the Vault for More on This)
- Module 7: How to Negotiate Price and Terms with Sellers Like a Veteran Dealmaker
- Module 8: How to Sell Your Deals to Banks and Get Lenders Competing to Finance Your Acquisition (Including the Seller)
- Module 9: Everything You Need to Secure an SBA 7(a) Loan for Your Acquisition (for US Only)
- Module 10: How to Raise Equity (Cash) the Right Way So You Can Close on Grade “A” Companies that Will Never Offer You Significant Seller Finance Because They Can Command Cash From Other Buyers
- Module 11: Management/Operations and Growing the Revenue of Your Newly Acquired Company
What sector(s) is this program ideal for?
From Zero Idea To 7 Figure Acquisitions can be applied to virtually all sectors – but will be most successful in growing industries that lack a plethora of buyers. From online stores to landscaping companies to funeral homes – there are many options.
This program is easiest to execute in service-based industries, given the multiples are lower and access to financing is easier because there is a higher debt service coverage ratio… because the multiple is lower. But, we are speaking very general here. This doesn’t apply to every situation.
Lastly, this program is harder to execute in real estate industries because (1) there are more buyers, and (2) buying hard assets is equity capital intensive. This means, you will need to have access to equity (either your own cash or investor capital) to do even small-sized real estate deals. If you don’t have access to 6-figures in equity, then real estate is not the quickest way to Rome. Although, you can buy real-estate on the side with the cashflow of other businesses to diversify and multiply your money.
Name of Course: From Zero Idea To 7 Figure Acquisitions | Release Date: 2021
Author Price: $2900 | Our Price: $29
Delivery Method: Free Download (Mega)
Contact us via email [email protected] if you want to pay with PayPal & Credit Card
Or click the button link below to pay with Crypto
You will get the download immediately after payment success!