DANIEL VASSALLO – EVERYONE CAN BUILD A TWITTER AUDIENCE
Introducing Daniel Vassallo – Everyone Can Build A Twitter Audience
“Everyone can Build a Twitter Audience” is a 100-minutes online course that teaches, not only how to gain followers on Twitter, but also how to build rich connections with them and have incredibly high engagement rates.
The objective of the course is that you’re able to build a personal brand and audience on Twitter, going through steps like building a profile, creating a source of credibility on one/a few topics you really know about, start tweeting and replying to other tweets and adopt a “learn and adjust” mindset.
“Everyone Can Build A Twitter Audience” course is quite short so you will probably be able to finish it in one sitting. The speed at which it is given is okay, so you probably can put it on speed x2 and understand it perfectly (I think I actually did it). Make sure to have your notes app/notebook with you.
Why not Instagram or Tik Tok, which seems to be super trendy nowadays?
These social networks have little to do with each other. While Instagram and TikTok come in the form of images and videos, Twitter tends to be just text. The two most interesting points to analyze, however, are the way you reach new people and the engagement you have with them.
- High-quality content on TikTok has high chances of getting viral as its algorithm will feature it on everyone’s feed; something similar can happen on Twitter if many people like or re-tweet something you post; with Instagram, that’s more difficult – a possible way would be through many people sharing a publication on their stories.
- Virality is just one aspect to consider, though, as you may be able to reach millions of users but not build any connections with them. I think Instagram and Twitter win in terms of engagement. People can sort of decide what to see and what not on these two social networks, by following/unfollowing users. This means that if they keep following you is because they are interested or want to interact with what you share. On Tik Tok, instead, you get featured on users’ feeds without them deciding much.
In the end, I guess the decision falls into what each one feels more comfortable with.
Over the past 14 months, my Twitter account has grown from 150 to 24,000 followers (now 60,000+). How did I do it?
First, the backstory: Last year I left a cushy job at Amazon to work for myself. But then I realized that my reputation only existed at the companies I’d worked for. I was practically unknown to the rest of the world.
I was determined to get some attention, but I was new to this kind of work. I had never posted on Twitter, never had a Facebook account, had no social media experience, and didn’t have a marketing background.
I settled on Twitter as my platform for experimenting. Being new, I wasted a lot of time trying things that didn’t work. But in that process, I stumbled on an approach that did work, and really well. And every other account I’ve seen that followed my approach has been successful at growing an audience from scratch and getting a lot of engagement.
In this video course “Everyone Can Build a Twitter Audience”, I’ll show you how I built my Twitter audience, and how you can do it too. My Twitter account might be the most valuable asset I own, and there is no better time than now to start building yours.
What will you learn in Daniel Vassallo – Everyone Can Build A Twitter Audience
- Intro – 0:00
- Credibility – 06:01
- Measure of Success – 22:18
- Twitter Funnel – 31:23
- Make People Find You – 36:26
- Bio – 45:10
- Real Name vs Pseudonym – 50:19
- How to Tweet – 54:47
- Engagement – 61:40
- Inspiration – 74:38
- What Not to Tweet – 81:15
- What Not to Do – 86:51
- Recap: Starter Strategy – 96:04
Daniel Vassallo has rapidly become a highly respected figure in the bootstrapper/Indie Hacker community. One of his (many) impressive feats to date was growing his Twitter following from zero to ~24k in aroundnine months. This despite the fact that he was an ex-Amazon software engineer with no marketing experience.
More important than the actual follower numbers are his engagement levels, which have led to him making six figures on various products.
Daniel created a video course explaining how he grew his Twitter audience called “Everyone Can Build a Twitter Audience”.
Name of Course: Daniel Vassallo – Everyone Can Build A Twitter Audience
Release Date: 2020
Sale Page: https://gumroad.com/l/twitter-audience
Author Price: $997
Our Price: $27.95
Delivery Method: Free Download (Mega)
Contact us via email [email protected] if you want to pay with Paypal & Credit Card
Or click the button link below to pay with Crypto
You will get the download immediately after payment success !