Commercial Filmmaking Workshop – Academy of Storytellers
Commercial Filmmaking Workshop – Become A Well-Paid And In-Demand Commercial Filmmaker. Everything you need to attract great clients, win the pitch, and deliver work that keeps them coming back for more. All while earning a healthy profit on every project.
The Two Big Obstacles Standing In Your Way
At Story & Heart, we’ve worked with hundreds of commercial filmmakers, both new and experienced.
And there are two common areas where we see most filmmakers struggle…
- Attracting the right clients consistently. (You know, the companies you actually want to work with.)
- Making great work that both you and the client are proud of, while still being profitable.
Whether you’ve been in business for awhile, or you’re just getting started, you will undoubtedly hit a wall in these two areas in Commercial Filmmaking Workshop
Why? Because it’s shockingly easy to price your work so that it’s not profitable for you. You probably won’t even know it until you’ve delivered the project.
And there are always companies looking for commercials at a bargain price. Turns out, these companies are rarely looking for inspiring, creative work from talented filmmakers.
Learn from The Delivery Men and Patrick Moreau’s Years of Commercial Filmmaking Experience, and How Best to Set Your Business Up For Success.
- The art of pricing and pitching so that it’s a no-brainer for your clients, and super profitable for you.
- The expensive line items you’re probably forgetting to include in your budgets.
- How to determine the exact types of clients you want to attract. (This makes marketing yourself so much easier.)
- How to prevent “scope creep” from eating away at your profits.
- Should you work with agencies, or go directly to your ideal clients?
- The four key elements of building out a compelling “brand story” that will attract your ideal clients and repel everyone else
- Plus, you’ll get two detailed breakdowns from real-world projects the Delivery Men have produced.
First up, we brought in Joe Simon and his core team at The Delivery Men, and Austin-based production company that’s crafted work for Under Armour, Oakley Sunglasses, TD Ameritrade, and many more big name clients.
Next is Patrick Moreau, founder of both Stillmotion and Muse Storytelling who has created films for CBS, Showtime, Apple, Callaway, and many more brands, organizations, and networks.
Name of Course: Commercial Filmmaking Workshop – Academy of Storytellers
Release Date: 2021
Author Price: $112
Our Price: $27.95
Delivery Method: Free Download (Mega)
Contact us via email [email protected] if you want to pay with Paypal & Credit Card
Or click the button link below to pay with Crypto
You will get the download immediately after payment success !