Camera Masterclass by August Dering
Camera Masterclass – Master the essential principals of photography and start using your camera like a pro.
Camera Masterclass is for you if…
- You generally shoot with your camera settings on auto.
- There are photographic terms you don’t understand.
- You bought a camera and you aren’t getting the look you want.
Imagine you could…
- Know the exact right settings to use to get the perfect shot.
- Fully understand each component of your camera and how it affects your images.
- Use your camera to its full potential and create more artistic images.
What you’ll learn inside Camera Masterclass
Camera Masterclass is all about the camera and the principals of photography. Learn the cornerstones of camera control – things like aperture, shutter speed, ISO, white balance, equivalent exposures and much more.
If you’re scratching your head wondering what some of those terms are, and why they’re important – this course is for you.
Master the fundamentals with this course covering the essential principals of photography: aperture, ISO, shutter speed, equivalent exposures, preventing blurry photos, perspective, and much more.
- Introduction: Meet me and get an overview of the way this course is designed.
- The Principals of Exposure: Take a deep dive into the three principals of exposure: aperture, shutter speed, and ISO.
- What’s a Stop: Learn how aperture, shutter speed, and ISO are adjusted.
- Equivalent Exposures: Once you’ve found the correct exposure, learn how to change the look and feel of a photo by adjusting these three parameters while maintaining the correct exposure.
- Assignment 1: Put the skills covered so far to good use in this easy to follow exercise designed to help you get more comfortable with the effect that aperture plays on depth of field, and learn to set equivalen…
- Exposure Modes: Learn the various automatic exposure modes on a camera and when you should use which.
- Focusing: In this lesson, I go over the different ways to focus the camera and share my techniques to quickly focus on the subject in any situation.
- Focal Length: Learn about field of view and the effect that focal length plays in how your photos look.
- Assignment 2: Learn how to get a better understanding of the effects of focal length and perspective on your subject and the background.
- It’s Blurry: Learn about the three different causes of blurry photos and how to make sure your photos always come out sharp.
- Metering Modes: Learn how a camera’s light meter works and how you can control it with exposure compensation.
- Dynamic Range and the Histogram: Learn all about the Histogram and how to use it to master Dynamic Range.
- White Balance: Learn how the camera sees color differently than our eyes do and how we can control it.
- Assignment 3: Time to practice with your new knowledge of aperture priority, metering modes, exposure compensation, and how the direction of light can impact a photo.
- All About Raw: Learn the differences between raw and JPEG files and the many benefits of shooting raw.
- All About ISO: Take a deeper dive into what ISO is and how it effects your photographs.
- Conclusion: I hope you enjoyed this course and feel better equipped to get the most out of your camera!
Name of Course: Camera Masterclass by August Dering | Release Date: 2021
Author Price: $97 | Our Price: $15
Delivery Method: Free Download (Mega)
Contact us via email [email protected] if you want to pay with PayPal & Credit Card
Or click the button link below to pay with Crypto
You will get the download immediately after payment success !