Ads Critiqued – Gary Halbert
Ads Critiqued – Ever feel like you wish you could crawl inside Gary Halbert’s head and hear what he is thinking when he writes the ads which broke all sales records?
As you know from the Boron Letters, our father started training Kevin and I to think like him at a very early age but what you may not know, is he discussed all of his work with us relentlessly.
Throughout our entire lives Gary constantly talked about marketing and little else.
Even when we discussed things like politics we did it from a marketing view. As teens, we were forced to drive him around in his own car so he could focus even more on his passion, copywriting.
If Paul Harvy wasn’t on the radio, there was usually a lot of the conversation about killer offers, copywriting, hooks and the big idea. This of course, continued at dinner and while walking around etc.
Now, we fully understood the value of the education we were getting but, we did not understand.. just how rare the explanation of all the little ity bity details of the copy really was until…
We took the time to explain every line in his hottest ads and sales letters.
We put out two so far and just finished our third and each time we try to add something extra special.
In fact, our latest breakdown holds the most value so far because…
We cover all the basics of AIDA and everything you would find in any decent ad breakdown…. We also explained aspects nobody else knew about and take you behind the scenes but….. for this latest edition…. we did something truly remarkable…
We made a point of using the different copy elements in this super successful promotion as a way to give you detailed step-by-step Gary Halbert copywriting instructions. But.
The hot new technique in using these ad breakdowns to start thinking and writing like Sir Gary of Halbert wasn’t actually discovered by Kevin or me.
Here Is The Breakthrough I Only Wish We Discovered
After seeing how many people who watched the first breakdown were ordering every other breakdown we come out with, we realized we were on to something, but it was one of those buyers who deserves the credit for this brilliant idea.
If you study Gary Halbert material, you may know he recommends students hand write out his winning ads or sales letters and as strange as it seems, every one of his students who went on to be a great copywriter, did this exercise.
Of course, writing out winning ads didn’t mean you were guaranteed to become a top copywriter but, if you skipped the exercise, it almost certainly meant you would never become one of the best.
The explanation of why this process trains your brain to understand what it is like to write great copy is very lengthy so, without getting into all of that, let me say we accidentally found a way to put this technique for learning to write money generating ads on steroids.
Back to our genius buyer.
He explained to us that he was already in the process of writing out winning Gary Halbert ads but now he listens to the breakdowns as he writes out the Gary Halbert classic because it allows him to train his brain to think like history’s best copywriter and it works!
It’s simple and pure genius but there is an even better reason to look into our latest ad breakdown of our father’s record-breaking promotion.
Even if you already have the other two breakdowns, you will want to add this to your collection because in this particular promotion our father used a powerful technique he never used in any other ad.
In this Ads Critiqued you can see how our father wrote from the perspective of four different people and how they are layered to build massive trust.
Now before you think a diet ad is not in your wheelhouse, all you need to know is we thoroughly explain how you can translate these rarely used tactics into profit for you or your clients and to prove what you will learn..
What You Learn Inside Ads Critiqued
- How to get the reader to immediately associate your product with their happiness.
- Ordering your authorities for maximum impact
- Secrets of the 4 way guarantee
- How to subliminally associate one simple action with the deepest benefits your prospect desires – that gets them to happily buy
- How to write complete sentences, but incomplete thoughts.
- Give the reader the illusion of choice – use this, and you win either way.
- Discover when, where and how often to bring the “ultimate” benefit into play
- 3 Ways to get the testimonials you want!
- Underground tactics for fleshing out buyer objections before ever writing a word of copy. Subliminal tour de force.
- How to ensure the copy does NOT sound like an ad until it’s too late
- The right time to introduce the name of the product, and what YOU must do once you have.
- How to “re-write” testimonials and still play by the FTC rules
- Several methods to get your prospects to keep reading more.
- How to practically take over your reader’s thoughts and actions. sales come much easier using this one secret
- A meaningless term which will massively increases your reader’s security
- Gary’s method for tweaking a weak testimonial and greatly benefit the ad.
- Hidden “calls to action”
- Using “micro descriptions” adding vital elements to your copy
- The picture trick which slides the reader into action
- See how to pepper copy with ideas to drive desire (seldom, if ever, talked about copywriting technique)
- And much more…
Name of Course: Ads Critiqued – Gary Halbert
Release Date: 2020
Sale Page: https://halbertising.com/
Author Price: $197
Our Price: $15
Delivery Method: Free Download (Mega)
You will get the download immediately after payment success !